mkozlows;140900 Wrote:
> Amazon actually has more CD covers than you think.  The key is to search
> for "Classical Music" instead of "Music".  Apparently, Classical isn't a
> subset of music, it's an entirely different thing.  I spent a few
> frustrating hours updating my album art in Windows Media Player before
> I realized that I was misusing Amazon.

Yeah I've fallen foul of that many times.  As soon as you search
Classical Music you get loads of extra options for composer, orchestra,
conductor etc that are not relevant for pop.

It's kind of nice it being separate - I fell out with HMV on Oxford
Street (London UK) when they got rid of the special staircase from the
entrance to the classical section.  One feels more inclined to buy Bach
when one is not assaulted by Beyonce!

--
adamslim

Shanling CDT-100, Rotel RT-990BX, Esoteric Audio Research 859, Living
Voice Auditorium IIs, Nordost cables, Squeezebox due on my birthday :)