tomjtx;142696 Wrote:
> what a fascinating thread. The only problem is the time it it takes away
> from listening to music.....................or
> practicing..................... :-)

A pointless thread, all begins with people thrashing things that they
have never listened to, imposing their own egoistic viewpoint, their
self-perceived sense of superiority and expect the rest of the world to
follow.

If lower noise, good measurement, are the ONLY "truth" to good sound,
why are we still using tubes today? Why there're still people buying
vinyls? Ok, granted, I know the answer, we're all stupid people with
bad ears !! :)

--
95bcwh