adamslim;142759 Wrote:
> This thread has highlighted an important point: people disagree, and
> often do so irrationally.  Of the 'sides' we have (objective vs
> subjective, perhaps), neither is really willing to listen to what the
> other really has to say, and life is kinda like that.

I really object to that if you are including me in that sweeping
statement. I for one never tried to shut anyone down with irrational
statements and I was more than happy for someone to prove me wrong.
Sean backs up his statements with product that impresses with the
audible benefits of solid engineering - I can't do that, but I can
argue logically.

It was a valid debate and I got involved because I was enjoying the
discussion and felt I had something to offer. I never derided any
contributer and only pointed out that a lot of modders cannot justify
the changes they make to equipment, but still claim it to be better
than the original design.

Paul

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...