This thread has highlighted an important point: people disagree, and
often do so irrationally.  Of the 'sides' we have (objective vs
subjective, perhaps), neither is really willing to listen to what the
other really has to say, and life is kinda like that.

It reminds me of someone's signature I saw some time ago - genuinely
offensive, even less PC than most people have been on this thread, but
I'm going to reproduce it anyway:

Arguing on the internet is like the Paralympics: you can win, but
you're still retarded.

Sorry, but can't we just kill this and agree that we each think the
other side are probably nice enough people, even if they are evidently
a bit dim? ;)

--
adamslim

SB3 and Shanling CDT-100, Rotel RT-990BX, Esoteric Audio Research 859,
Living Voice Auditorium IIs, Nordost cables