If Bolder, RW Audio and others had not experimented with different
modifications and improved power supplies we might still be stuck with
just the original unmodified SB. I believe because of their efforts
Sean was spurred to create the Transporter because he realized that
their mods worked and there was a market for an audiophile version of
the SB. He might not want to talk about it but I think that is the
truth and being a good businessman he saw a market that the modders
were securing and now he wants that market share.

Raja

--
rajacat