95bcwh;142859 Wrote:
> The other side, so-called "objective folks", they based their opinion on
> measurement. They think that there's 100% correlation between
> measurement and "good sound". They believe that they have a moral high
> ground because measurement said so. So they pick on people that they
> don't know, and start bashing their product.

For my part when someone sets up shop espousing the wonders of their
technology and the theory is plainly and verifiable wrong from an
information you'll find in reputable and verified sources, I'm not
going to pretend I don't know that it's wrong. If a politician stands
up and says misleading things, we don't let them off, why would we do
it to someone who is selling technology?

I didn't bash anyone, just critiqued the claimed behaviour of a
product, which I'm entitled to do since it is in the public domain, and
simply underlined what is good practice and taught to anyone who does
any form of lab work at school - change something then measure the
effect.

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...