Ok, so Ben just left after about 2 hours of comparisons.  I'll outline
what we listened to, then let Ben make the first comments about what we
heard.

We did two sets of comparisons:

1: Using the Blue Circle BC3000mkII preamp, we listened to:
-Transporter -> Dodson DA-218 DAC
-SB2 (w/Elpac) -> Dodson DA-218 DAC
-Oracle CD1000 -> Dodson DA-218 DAC
-Transporter analog out
-SB2 analog out

2: Running directly into the Blue Circle BC206 amp, we listened to:
-Transporter analog out
-SB2 (w/Elpac) -> Lavry D10
-SB2 (w/Elpac) -> Bel Canto DAC3

We also swapped power cords on the Lavry, trying both a generic
shielded power cord as well as an Audience powerChord.  The Audience
powerChord was also used on the Bel Canto DAC3.

Ben is the one who spent the majority of time in the listening
seat/sweetspot, so his comments will likely mean more than mine.

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com