jhm731-  We didn't directly compare the DAC3 with the Transporter,
however we did compare the DAC3 with the Lavry.  It wasn't exhaustive,
just a quick comparison since we had both units in the same room.  I
can tell you that I would choose the Lavry over the DAC3, but without a
more thorough listen I hesitate to try and remember the details that
went in to my decision. Keep in mind that on a scale of 0-100, if the
Lavry is a 99, then the DAC3 is a 98.999.

The Transporter/Dodson/Blue Circle combo was 99.4 compared to the
SB2/Lavry.

-Ben

--
Ben Diss