richidoo;146549 Wrote:
> Are you using wireless cnnection to SB? Dropouts can sound like that and
> are unpredictable in frequency. Try using a cable connection temporarily
> to eliminate the wireless variable. I have 15 foot line of sight
> wireless connection and it still stutters with 802.1b router playing
> wav files. cable fixed it of course.
> Rich

I was thinking is the the wireless connection that is around 68 on the
server. So two weeks ago I wire a cat5 cable to the SB3. I hope the
problem would go aways but is the same thing the pause/stutter is still
appear. But is getting worse so I stop using the SB all together.

Next test would be the amp, may be is the problem since I use the amp
around 10 hours a day.

Thanks

ROcky

--