Correction: make that -10db.

So, using -10db of internal analog attenuation, I wonder:

1. How much protection am I getting for my speakers?  Enough not to
blow the system?

2. How much digital attenuation am I using...enough to get into
artefacting at low volumes?

I haven't played around that much.  It sounds very good.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.