Thanks Patrick,

I have disabled the digital vol. control, so it is at 100
I am using balanced outputs in the analouge so there is no att.
adjustment
possible, it is fixed at 0db.

I was wondering about the TP analouge volume setting if I use a
pre-amp.
Should I set it at max  and use the pre-amp to get the best sound with
a pre-amp?

Currently I can use either the pre amp remote or the TP remote to
adjust volume.

Soon I will try the TP straight into the amp, I just want to get used
to the sound through the pre amp 1st.

--
tomjtx