tomjtx;150585 Wrote:
> OK, I am in complete agreement with this post. I am sure your combo will
> sound great. I just sold some guitars so I could indulge and go for the
> TP. I wish I did have an unlimited budget ( and so does my dealer
> friend:-) ) It was no risk for me with the 30 day trial. Once I sell my
> other 2 dacs and my SB/elpac(I have several buyers in line) I will break
> even or maybe come out ahead(1st time for that!)
>
> So peace, Bro

I didn't know about the 30 day offer so maybe I'll demo the TS too
although I'd have to sell my pre, SB, dac and extra amp  to stay within
my budget. I could use the analog outs and connect directly to my
restored Scott LK-48 which will be returned from the amp guru in about
3 weeks.
Sounds good but I think I will give the digital mod a try since it is
the easiest path for now because I already have a good DAC. The digital
mods are only $175. Actually my system is sounding pretty good right
now.

Peace to you too!

Best regards

Raja