adamslim;156631 Wrote:
> You mean space aliens are making my hi-fi sound worse?  Bummer!

Too many years ago, an EE Professor at Strathclyde Univ where I was
studying Electrical Engineering, used to wire himself up to some sort
of electronic counter & count the number of photons that would hit him
as he drank his cuppa.  Some reckoned he marked the exam papers on this
basis.  At least it gives you something to worry about.  I believe there
is some basis of photons punching holes in a transistors P-N juncton.
Whether photons hitting power cords makes much of a difference, I
cannot tell though....  Actually its a bit like Scotch hitting the
brain cells. I always reckon it's a blessing I started out with so
many...

--
chinablues