opaqueice;156682 Wrote:
> And don't forget we're talking about, say, a 10-gauge speaker wire
> carrying a current of around an amp.  Not exactly a major stress.

I find your responses on cables to be quite excellent, marrying as they
do, an element of physics with an elequence of writing. Then again, I've
never been into the crystalline nature of copper.  R, L and C I can
understand. But I'll be the first to admit, my ears are shot and thus
likely I cannot hear the difference anyway.  This is not to say I
cannot understand physics though. It's 11.45 here in Beijing & I'm
having a little Caol Ila whilst listening to Keb Mo on the Transporter.
Really, its better fun than worring about vibrating cables.

--
chinablues