atkinsonrr;157544 Wrote:
> I'd like to suggest that one way back to positive behavior would be to
> assume positive intent on the part of the person you are responding to.
> It really does work.

Good post: this is, I think, one of the main problems.  The
written-only form of communication misses out such a lot of
information, so you need to be especially careful with both what you
type, and how you interpret someone else's.  Chill out, and assume
people are reasonable.

Why not self-moderation: being able to score posts?  That way, if
enough people score something as a troll post, it gets suppressed for
most readers.  Slashdot is the best example here.

Adam

--
adamslim

SB3 and Shanling CDT-100, Rotel RT-990BX, Esoteric Audio Research 859,
Living Voice Auditorium IIs, Nordost cables