Re-reading that linked thread above, I noted in around page 6 that I'd
like to figure out how to do the Walt Jung/ALWSR power supply mods.
Seeing how the mods made it into the transporter that seems like the
way to go, if you're going to bother making something.

My question is why don't some modders do this, rather than continuing
the external PS mods? How are silver bybees in the PS going to make a
difference when it hits CB traces and other undesirables the minute it
gets inside the SB?? The difference made by an external supply is
probably slight in comparison to super regulators.

--
Skunk