P Floding;179836 Wrote:
> 1. You seem to have forgotten the heading for this thread.

I didn't start this conversation.  Someone else came into this thread,
after it had finally died, and started making false statements about
BT.

> 2. You seem to think negative results have significance. So you don't
> seem to understand what "not insteresting" means in this context.

They obviously do have significance - they provide strong evidence that
the subject couldn't hear a difference under the test circumstances.
That's very useful information.  And by the way, it's meaningless to
speak about negative versus positive results: there isn't really any
such distinction, either in formal logic or the practice of science.

> 3. Thanks for continiously underlining the need for a DBT-nagging free
> zone.

You're doing exactly the same.

--
opaqueice