Jitterbug;190619 Wrote:
> Actually, it took some several years for Einstein's (1905) ideas to be
> accepted within the physics world, largely because he was an unknown.
> His fame came 14 to 15 years later when solar eclipse gave scientists
> an opprtunity to test his theory of general relativity.

At those times, without internet or any other fast way of sharing
information, ideas and confronting the opinions, that's relatively
short.

And, a piece of trivia for the occasion. Einstein was once quoted to
say that '.. even though theory of relativity is being thought on every
university in the world, there usually are no more than 12 people in one
moment in the whole world who actually understand it ...'.

BTW, that is my impression of 'jitter' after seeing it discussed on
this and similar forums :)

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.