CardinalFang;191985 Wrote:
> Someone tell me why I shouldn't sell my SB+XDAC V3 and just hook one of
> these up to my laptop! The transporter was to be my natural next step,
> but with this I can use iTunes or any other player I like for lossless
> and listen to digital TV broadcasts as well through a USB tuner I have.
> I'm sorely tempted if I can find a way to have a remote control for my
> laptop!

Looks good, but I doubt they'll sell you one direct to the UK.  Their
UK distro, SCV, sells the DAC-1 for £839 ($975), so that $1,275 is
going to be well over a grand.

I'm getting irritated by import margins at the moment, given exchange
rates.  What do they really do?  In the US there are dealer margins,
why does it have to be so much greater over here?  Grumble!

Adam

--
adamslim

SB3 into Derek Shek d2, Shanling CDT-100, Rotel RT-990BX, Esoteric Audio
Research 859, Living Voice Auditorium IIs, Nordost and Anti-cables
http://www.last.fm/user/AdamSlim/