crooner;193392 Wrote:
> LOL, very true. I might go cheap and make an enclosure out of hard
> maple, using parts from a Boos butcher block or something. I know it
> works wonders for my VPI turntable!!

The maple blocks work wonders under my 2 TPs. I use one for each
channel for better separation.
But make sure your device is completely level as well.
If not the electrons wont flow properly , those going uphill will
arrive later since they have to work against gravity.

This will also have a negative effect on the positron and negatron
harmony hence impeding musical enjoyment.

A propely balanced foto on top of the SB will help to ameliorate the
consequent negative energy, however.

--
tomjtx