Hi Sean:

Let me premise this question by stating I love your product and I
understand it is not technically posible, so the ff/rw issue is moot,
but I found the "Most of us have little or no need for scanning"
comment interesting. How do you know this to be true? Was there any
market study done to see what features customers wanted? I for one
would like to have the option. Would it be a deal breaker? Of course
not, but all things being equal, I'd certainly choose the device that
had it. My curiosity is really predicated on my interest in technology
commercialization/marketing (of which I just earned a degree in).
Hopefully you take the question in the spirit it was intended.

Thanks,

EAS

--
stlblue