Hi Again!

I forget one thing,

"Default" i think the SB3 Optical output sounds more clearer / Better
than the coaxial.

But i have modded the "Coaxial" output with a digital "isolation
transformer" and now the Coaxial output is the best digital output.

You easiest hear "the bugg" from the Optical output if you have a
default digital undmodded Coaxial on your SB3.

I have done a/b listening test allt day, there is some thing that´t is
wrong. (The "PAUSE" fix works every time!)

I wounder way the "PAUSE" OFF / ON "PAUSE" thing works?
Mabye something with the digital clocks from SB3 to DAC?

Something with the digital buffer?

Strange, but i realy love the "High end sound" :-)

I Have tried with wave files, The same problem is there to..

Best Regards to all of you!

/Mats :-)

--
omega