Hi seanadams.

Hammer65 is a friend of mine. (We work at the same Office)

We are not the same physical person,
Do you think we write this becasue it´t fun?

I found out the SB3 bugg, and i demostrated this at my home for
Hammer65, then he found out the same problem at home.

Told him about my "Thread" here in the Forum.

My ISP is "Bredbandsbolaget", It´s one of the biggest ISP here inte
sweden, I really dont know if Hammer65 have the same ISP?

Nearly identical writing style, is that identical?
I saw nearly to identical pepople today, they must be the same person
?! :-) Just a bad joke.

We propably share the same bad school English ?
We both are swedes and English is our second language.

But is´t there anyone reading this having the same problems as i and
Hammer ?

Have you tried to listen , seanadams    ?

There must be more than me and Hammer65 that is pure audiophils?
Running on simmular gear, external DAC etc?

PLEASE give this i try, It´s not placebo!
PLEASE give this i try, It´s not placebo!
PLEASE give this i try, It´s not placebo!
PLEASE give this i try, It´s not placebo!
PLEASE give this i try, It´s not placebo!
PLEASE give this i try, It´s not placebo!
PLEASE give this i try, It´s not placebo!

I think most people reading this don´t even try to listen.
They allready have make up their minds..
No this is not possible..

Later today i will try to Downgrade the SB3 to see if there is a
problem in firmware / Slimserver.

Best Regards!

/Mats :-)

--