Hi again!

I Have tried both wireless and wired, The result is the same.

But if i change the volume from "Fixed" to "Adjustable" in player
settings, Then the "PAUSE" Fix don´t work. (We are not able to hear any
differance)

But "Fixed" Volume setting sounds way better than "Adjustable" so
that´s not an option for us.

Hammer65 have the same result, and also thinks that "Fixed" sounds way
better than "Adjustable"

Do you people hear differance in Streaming Flac as WAVE?

What Digital Output is you people using? (Optical or Coaxial)

It´s easier to hear from the optical if you have an unmodified Coaxial
Output on your SB3

After work i will install an older Firmware / Slimerver just for
testing..

I have talked to "Hammer65" today (We work in the same Office)
We are going to measure this! (Pink noise etc)

One more thing mabye it´s easier to hear differance if you try to lower
your BAS setting on your amplifier? (I Have not tried this yet)

Best Regards!

/Mats :-)

--
omega