seanadams;212721 Wrote:

> I articulated as best I could why it is not feasible. If you have a
> better idea I am all ears, but I don't think it is reasonable to insist
> that it can be done without having any idea how.

I just want to state what a fantastic product the Squeezebox is. Let
that be on record.

Now, I'm not "insisting" that FF/REW (or anything else) can be done -
BUT I am insisting that the Squeezebox will do what the manual says it
will do.

I don't think that is unreasonable.

Constructively, all I need is a way to move around songs - the iPod
scenario (choose a point in the song without audiable feedback) is
fine.

--
amey01