KalleAnka;215168 Wrote:
> Wow, really don’t know how to say it but.. yes i also live in Sweden,
> and yes I also work in the same
> company as omega and hammer65, but no I am not one of them.
Yeah right... Same writing style... same spelling errors...

KalleAnka;215168 Wrote:
> Serious, I have never been to a forum where the Founder or the Director
> of a product are so rude and insolent.
Then why are you coming now? Just because omega and hammer65 ask you to
do so?

KalleAnka;215168 Wrote:
> You always have to be updated you know and now these guys (omega and
> hammer65) have discovered that there are some small sound change in
> SB3.
If you had read their postings, you would have noted that the real
measurements they made showed that there were no differences, but still
they insisted that there were differences...

KalleAnka;215168 Wrote:
> If I was the founder of a product I have had been glad to get this
> information.
> No one is perfect you know....
What information? There were no measured differences, so what
information are you talking about...
No one is perfect indeed... but your 'friends' claim they have perfect
ears which is a wellknown defect with audiophiles...

KalleAnka;215168 Wrote:
> Im also sure that a lot of friends to us neither will after reading the
> stuff from JimC and seanadams.
The same counts here: I won't buy any services of a company where they
hire idiots like you and your 'friends'...

--
servies