Tried FW 24 now. Digital in works perfectly. I'm running at 100% volume
all the time, so that volume bug doesn't bother me at all.

However, resuming playback on the transporter itself, after having had
the optical input active, doesn't start, and I still need to reset the
TP in order to get normal playback back. Don't you have this effect?

FYI: I only downgraded the firmware, i left SS to its latest version
(some 6.5.4 nightly from some days ago).  It apears to be working just
fine, however, could this be causing what I described above?

--
Heimiko

Transporter -> XLR -> Electrocompaniet ECI-3 -> Dynaudio Audience 122
Analog modded SB3 -> tube buffer -> Trends Audio TA-10 ->  Eltax
Monitor III