I played with REQW and think I have my impulse response measured and
normal test convolution file in a form you can all get a good look at.
These measurements were generated using a flat target file.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Inguz DRC has improved my system
dramatically, but I'm forced to move up to -23db to avoid clipping on
louder cds.  It also seems (to my ears) that DRC exaggerates the
already compressed sound of some of these cds.  Any thoughts on what I
might be hearing?

If I did this right, the measured impulse response is in red, and
normal test convolution is in green.

|Filename: graph.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3457|

esbrewer