harmonic;237309 Wrote:

> There is just one major problem and that is you can not measure
> everything  , the same goes for music espicialy since its build  around
> on feelings.
>
> Have do you measure the feeling you get when your wife brushes  here
> hair ?
>
> Have do you measure have it feels when your kids hold your hand ?

Nice post.  I agree.

But you wouldn't try to tell someone else that holding YOUR wife's hand
was better than holding THEIR wife's, would you?  (OK, this analogy
could go south pretty quick, but I hope you get the point.)

I think there are two sides to audio - the scientific side (which is
mostly what gets discussed on this board) and the enjoyment side.  For
me those are very different things.  If I enjoy something I'm not going
to lose any sleep at all over whether it measures the best.

What causes so much argument are people that believe that because THEY
enjoy something, it implies it's better in some objective and generally
applicable sense, and then try to convince others of that.

--
opaqueice