results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Videodrome;243235 Wrote:
> But watch out for the flames when people read about the Hubbell outlet!
>
> BTW, I've tinkered with the idea of installing one.  Did it help?  And
> if so, in what way?
Well I had no expectations of it improving the sound quality of my
system, I just wanted something that would hang onto the plug better
than the cheap contractor's special they put into homes these days.
It's just an affordable and good-quality outlet that really grabs onto
that plug!

--
USAudio

SB3 > CIAudio VDA-2/VAC-1 > CIAudio PLC-1 > CIAudio D-200 > Revel
Concerta F12 + SVS SB12-Plus