results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

My setup: details in the signature.

Before SB3 came along the DAC was fed by the Pioneer universal player.
Both the Era Gold V phonostage and RB DAC1 (with X10v3 output buffer)
feed into the Sugden Headmaster for serious listening on 'phones, with
the tape out from this going to the AV amp for putting on speakers. The
pre out from the Sugden goes into the M-Audio Transit USB audio
interface for recording LPs on the Mac for car use - and now FLAC of
course.

As much as I'm growing to love the SB, the Gyrodec is my real pride and
joy: with the tecnoarm and G1042 feeding the Era V it really performs .
. .

|Filename: sb1.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3725|

morris_minor

SB3 > Sonifex RB DAC1 > Musical Fidelity X10v3 > Sudgen Headmaster >
Sennheiser HD 595
Michell Gyrodec SE DC [Tecnoarm, Goldring 1042] > Graham Slee Era V
Gold > [Sugden Headmaster] . . .
Pioneer DV565 universal player, Panasonic DVR, Yamaha DSPAX750SE, Kef
Cresta 30 (fronts), Tannoy Profile 633 (rears)
Mac Mini [1.83GHz, 2Gb], Iomega Minimax 500Gb, LaCie Ethernet BigDisk
1TB, D-Link DSL604+, M-Audio Transit USB, Audiolab 8000A, Monitor Audio
M2s
Crappy old PC - 1GHz Athlon