Robin Bowes;260250 Wrote:

> It is usual when making such claims to point out where the
> misunderstanding has arisen.

OK, agree. My points:
o- everybody have his/her own ears
o- everybody has his/her own opinion
o- everybody has his/her own experience
o- let's keep our minds open
o- let's use and listen to arguments
o- let's be constructive
o- don't be rude

Robin Bowes;260250 Wrote:

> Just what exactly have I misunderstood?

The color of the ink ;-) I agree with you that sometimes it's very
difficult to describe or understand what the other person sees or
hears. But I was talking about dogmas like:

o- burn-in period does not exist
o- all cables sound the same
o- if you think otherwise - shut up and go somewhere else

Robin Bowes;260250 Wrote:

> Ha ha ha. You pop up, irritate a lot of people with the way you post,
> then complain to the admins? Sweet!

It is usual when making such claims to point out where the
<irritation> has arisen, isn't it ;-) Examples, please.
o- Just reread the closed thread I mentioned
o- I did NOT complain. I missed out the following chuck when quoting my
mail:
"I <am> seeking neither protection nor revenge. Such battles is a good
training, anyway ;-) My reporting <is> just an attempt to draw your
attention to the "friendly" atmosphere."
Then read further (see my previous post).
o- I do not find it acceptable when anybody can tell you "...if you
popped your index finger into either nostril to change your mind..."
Unfortunately, this happens quite often here (For example,
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=22949). A dangerous
tendency.

Robin Bowes;260250 Wrote:

> Unfortunately, you seem to have achieved a ratio of about 1:1:98 in
> those aims.

It is usual when making such claims to point out where... ;-)

Please tell me where I refused to argumentatively explain my position?
Which advice was wrong? Not possible or extremely difficult to test?

And, BTW, there were more questions ;-)

Let's be civil.

--
alekz