Shredder;267525 Wrote:
> This is silly. I heard it before I bought it. I also heard various
> alternatives, such as the super nice tube pres I described.
>
> Has anyone w/ a negative judgment on the MW TP actually heard one? I
> don't think so.

what else did you tried worth 2000? just curious... only tube stages or
also other things like dacs, world clocks, cables, power
conditioners....

what difference were you trying to get?

--
GuyDebord

Reference3A RoyalMaster monitors biwired with van den Hul Inspiration,
REL Strata5. AMPS: Pathos Classic One MKIII's in mono config. ANALOGUE:
Clearaudio Ambient CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR MiniBasis
SQ preamp, link: WireWorld SilverEclipse 5.2. DIGITAL: SlimDevices
Transporter, link: AcousticZen Silver Reference2 XLR’s. POWER: Isotek
MiniSub GII, Isotek Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech SPX30 MKII
(Transporter), van den Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & van den Hul Mainserver
(ASR).