rhizomaticon;290526 Wrote:

> Enjoy your music,

Isn't that what it's about?  Who cares about your 40kHz tweets or
someone elses 192kHz DAC?  BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!!

That's the beauty of music and the 'business' it entails.  NO ONE can
tell you you're wrong because it's SUBJECTIVE and based on what YOU
LIKE.  If you don't like what I like, keep shopping and find something
that works for you.  If you don't like the record I just mixed, don't
buy it (even though it just went triple platinum...someone likes it).

These forums SHOULDN'T be used to say YOUR SYSTEM SUCKS AND MINE
DOESN'T BECAUSE... but should be used to help folks get the most they
can from the money they just spent on Slim's gear!!

Now, shut up and listen to the music!!

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mac MINI server w/ 500GB external - Multiple SB3s and Transporter
Tannoy and Genelec Bi & Tri-Amped Studio Monitors - 5.1 Surround
Recording Engineer/Producer since 1971 - Member AES, SPARS, SMPTE and
NARAS