I still have to complete my BNC / RCA test, though to be clear my
interest was due to the drive circuitry in the transporter being
capacitor coupled for the RCA socket and transformer coupled for the
BNC socket.  I didn't expect there to be any real difference because of
the socket itself, although the BNC is impedence matched and the RCA
isnt.

The RCA is a terrible design, and has the unforgivable failing of
making the signal connection before the ground when the plug is
inserted.

I hope to have a chance to test properly in the next week or so.

--
Andy8421