Firmware V.42 will be in the next nightly build. This fixes a
significant reproducible bug, which was the problem with volume control
breaking digital inputs while connected to SC.

However, there are a couple other bugs which sound serious, but I can
not reproduce:

1) Problems with sound not playing at all, or controls not functioning
immediately after upgrading to FW40+. Possibly correctable by doing a
factory reset.

2) Knob is unresponsive or is doing excess degauss cycles.

If anyone can shed some light on how to trigger either of those issues
please let me know. If you have a setup which consistently exhibits
either problem for no apparent reason, it would be helpful to know all
the details of your setup.

Here is the list of open Transporter bugs: http://tinyurl.com/4ts7by

--
seanadams