cliveb;308940 Wrote:
> You appear to be extremely worried about sound quality, and yet choose
> to use MP3. These two positions strike me as curiously in conflict.
> Surely if you're that worried about sound quality, you should switch to
> a lossless codec (and then the MP3 bug wouldn't be an issue for you).
So he shouldn't be able to get the best sound quality out of what he
has? Just because there exists something better?  Maybe he already has
a couple of hundred albums encoded to Mp3.  My car is not handling well
because they put the wrong tires on I'd like it fixed. Oh if your
worried about handling just drive a BMW. I can't imagine you being
worried about handling if you don't drive a BMW.  The other thing is
yes Flac is great but maybe 1 in 10,000 can really hear a difference
between it and a 320 lame Mp3.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality