GuyDebord;319663 Wrote:
> Transmission of emotion is what one should look for in a speaker before
> anything else. But be aware that emotions are ALWAYS colored, embrace
> them.These phrases sum it all, as far as I'm concerned. I've associated
certain details of music reproduction with emotion, and, I'm trying to
find these "details" into the sound that I can hear through my speakers
and setup. If these details are there, then I consider the music is
"emotional". If they're absent, then I consider that the reproduced
music is "uninvolving" and "sterile". It's simple : accuracy is not
enough, not even necessary.

I know it sounds silly, but that's the way i listen to music.

--
Themis

SB3 - Denon 3808 - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus