rksingla;335463 Wrote:
> I spent two days trying everything i could think of, and you all solved
> my problem in like two minutes.  I had been using the Phono input not
> knowing that the amp treated that differently from othere input.  I
> switched to the Video input and it now sounds great.
So it wasn't the mp3's that crappify any system was it.  I hope you
didn't get rid of them off the advise you got here.  Flac is the way to
go but nothing wrong with mp3's if they sound good to you.  You really
have to watch some of the advise you get here.  The main reason to go
with Flac in the future is that it is lossless and you can have a
perfect archive of your music to make copies or convert to the new
encoders of the futures.  Not because they sound  better than crappy
mp3's.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality