Nonreality;338375 Wrote:
> This for a shelf system.  Yeah that is the first thing you do.  Get rid
> of everything you have not knowing what rate that is was ripped at or
> if he even has the albums.  It's got to be those damn mp3's doesn't it.
> Tell me Ralph, why didn't get your hackles up about troll comments?  It
> fit's your criteria. Instead you just shine it on and agree in a not so
> subtle way.

Nothing like a healthy dose of sarcasm to start the morning off, eh?
You're in an audiophile forum - you think it's shocking that I would
recommend a proper archival format as opposed to a lossy one?  He
stated he ripped his CD's so I assumed he still owned them.  Oh and -
get off your attitude, "Nonreality."

Nonreality;338378 Wrote:
> So it wasn't the mp3's that crappify any system was it.  I hope you
> didn't get rid of them off the advise you got here.  Flac is the way to
> go but nothing wrong with mp3's if they sound good to you.  You really
> have to watch some of the advise you get here...

Well gee that's funny because part of my original advice was "make sure
the RCA input on your 90's Sony system isn't PHONO, as this could cause
a bit of a problem"... which turned out (gasp!) to be his problem.

*rolls eyes*

You're welcome.

--
EnochLight