DeVerm;360920 Wrote:
> Boat???!!! BOAT??!!! Yacht!! like with sails etc. the way a yacht ought
> to be ;-)
No offense, but to be fair you referred to it as a boat many times
yourself (in the following linked thread).

>  It might well be a Kenwood amp, I don't even know for sure and it's
> built in somewhere beyond vision!
No, it's a Pioneer amp. And yes, i should get a life for remembering:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=52570

>  But you forget that I use these very special marine quality speaker
> cables that more than compensate for any minor flaws that my car-amp
> might have.
Doesn't matter, unless -apparently- they are over 50'.

>  Plus, it's 12V battery powered so nil distortion from bad stuff from AC
> outlets! All this is very audiophile imo!
That's what in my car (Which is actually a truck!!!!!!!).

> I could add some more about the custom speaker system but I'm afraid it
> won't help me much making my case ;-)
>
> ciao!
> Nick.

I'm just messing w/ you Nick :-)