kphinney;377865 Wrote:
> Oh, and for those who still don't trust downloaded music and want a copy
> on vinyl or CD... well, I gave up my fax machine and filing cabinet in
> leu of PDF's and a backup hard drive.  My life is easier and much
> cleaner.... and I can find what I'm looking for.

I totally agree with this philosophy.  While my wife brings a steady
stream of physical products into our home, the things I tend to clutter
the house with all fit on a hard drive.  There are digital equivalents
for many physical things in our lives...music, photos, videos,
instruction manuals, books...scans, spreadsheets, Quicken files,
emails.  Much easier to organize, transport, replicate, and preserve.

--
Pale Blue Ego