Themis;378266 Wrote:
> There have always been good producers/mastering engineers and... the
> others. I don't think that they're fewer of them now than -say- 30
> years ago.
> Perhaps most of them have moved away from the pop/rock area, difficult
> to say.

Themis, I think we're agreeing. There have always been good producers
and always will be but increasingly they are working outside mainstream
music.

I'm talking about the production of popular music, which is getting
worse. The problem being I like a lot of popular music - as do many
people, by definition. :) It doesn't bode well for the future.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

SB3 / Inguz -> Krell KAV-300i (pre bypass) -> PMC AB-1
Dell laptop -> JVC UX-C30 mini system