andyg;397872 Wrote:
> Clearly it's not going to be possible to convince anyone in this forum.
> But if you guys want to convince us that the firmware is broken, you'll
> need better data.

erm - I'm not trying to do that! - my conclusions are that there is
nothing wrong with the firmware - or at least it hasn't changed the
audio between 7.2 and 7.4. That's the whole reason why I started doing
this. Some people were saying they could hear something wrong and I
couldn't. So I found a tool that helps the debate.

If I were you, I'd set up a test rig with this software and add it to
your audio test suite. YMMV.

Sheesh - I'm fighting your corner and getting beaten up for it!

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB3 (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Outdoors: Boom