Phil Leigh;399671 Wrote:
> I think this is correct. The software reports large sample rate
> differences between any 2 dacs I've tried so far. Normally, using a
> consistent dac across tests returns very small differences in sample
> rate which the software seems to handle.

Ok, I'm getting wierded out now. If the transport is the same for both
DACs and the clock signal is extracted from S/PDIF, then how can the
DACs be producing output at different rates?

Curiously,
Kim

--
krochat

------
Acourate -> Inguz DSP -> SB3 -> GW Labs DSP (96kHz upsampler) -> Apogee
Big Ben -> TacT RCS 2.2X -> 2x TacT S2150 -> Vandersteen 3a Signature +
TacT W210