Hey everyone,

I was the original poster and just checked back now... Really
interesting to read all of your opinions.  I definitely believe that I
have heard burn in on many electronic devices that have no moving
parts.  In the same way that amps take time to "warm up", this warming
process in combination with the flow of signal/electricity through
capacitors can change their characteristics over time.  Whether this is
audible is totally an individual experience based on the person and the
piece of gear.

Thanks all for your opinions... an interesting read for sure.

--
fortitude.five