Actually what I would really appreciate, is if somebody would ever
explain exactly HOW the "unconditioned" power on our home power lines,
can possibly cause our audio systems to sound bad.  Do the transformers
in the gear not filter out any of the crud?  If not, how exactly then
can this cause an audible problem?  I really have never received a good
or plausible answer to any of this - all I ever seem to receive are
repeated marketing-line claims about how home power somehow "is bad".
It can make a person wonder: Do some audio vendors tend to sell power
conditioners simply to increase their profit margin?

--
NewBuyer