results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64028
Question: To what is your Transporter connected

- Preamp
- Poweramp

I run my TP directly into my power amp (Classé CA-2200). It is now
connected with unbalanced cables - and appropriate -20db attenuation -
but I will upgrade to XLR as soon as my Endler's attenuators arrive.

Anyway, I can only strongly recommend this setup, as long as you don't
need the analog source management capabilities of a pre-amp. The sound
is just amazing! And remember, the shortest the audio path is, the
better the sound will be!

Ligald

--
ligald

Slimdevices Transporter - Classé CA-2200 power amp - B&W 802d
loudspeakers