results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64028
Question: To what is your Transporter connected

- Preamp
- Poweramp

cliveb;428932 Wrote:
> Introducing the ATC SCA2 into a general discussion about preamps is a
> bit like bringing the Ferrari Enzo into a debate about Fords and
> Toyotas.

Granted, the SCA2 is a superb piece of kit (I was extraordinarily lucky
to get a mint second hand one for well under half the list price), but I
mention it simply to make the point that the minimum possible number of
components is not *necessarily* the better option.

iPhone's comment, that it's hard to go wrong using the minimum number
of components, is spot on, I think.  Hard (probably so in the vast
majority of cases), but not *always* so.

--
Vereina