results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64028
Question: To what is your Transporter connected

- Preamp
- Poweramp

Haven't used my Endlers for a long time.   I'll bypass the SCA2 this
weekend and do some listening.  Last time I did it there was nothing in
it so I settled for the convenience of a preamp.  Doubt I'd notice any
real differences this time around, albeit I'm in a much better room now.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).